- Create healthy habits, not restrictions.
- Your life only gets better when you do.
- The food you eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.
- Embrace and love your body.
- You are your only limit.
- You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake.
Are you looking for a flat abs diet? Do you want to have a six-pack or a completely flat stomach? Is the belly fat holding you back on your fitness program? Here are some tips for a flat abs diet. First of all, make sure that you are getting enough fiber in your diet. Fiber […]
An Introduction to the Art of Meditation Mediation activities and their daily practice is not a new thing as it also belongs to our ancestors. People of old times were very well aware of meditation art and its advantages. Nowadays, individuals like to include meditation as an indispensable part of their lives to bring an […]
We’ve read that calorie suppression and food fads haven’t served us very well–plus we’ve experienced it personally. But we swear that THIS time, we’re going to be the exception to the rule. We’ll triumph over the statistics. (You know, those stats that we later regain every pound–and then some–the inevitable consequence of counting, and deprivation–in […]